RE: [ukha_d] Panasonic PTAE100 £799!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Panasonic PTAE100 £799!
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:53:26 -0000

You know you want to - at =A3799 it really is a no-brainer!

Best thing is to keep the rear projection TV. Although it is awesome
watching on the PAnny, it does need a fairly dim room to get the best
results.

You may also want to budget another =A3100 for a ProV - scaler\interlacer to connect Tivo, SKY games etc to the PJ.

NB My son now calls our 47" rear projection the small telly!!!

Cheers
Don

http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/te= rms/