RE: Re: Do you have LCD or VFD Displays?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Do you have LCD or VFD Displays?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:42:00 -0000

I know there's some software out there aimed at the custom PC case
modders that will send various text to some displays - such as MP3 info,
PC temps, internet info etc.

Is the xAP way of doing things more flexible and powerful yet or are
there still some areas to get sorted? E.g. could I display MP3 info and
all the other things I mentioned in my first post? And can I decide when
and how that info will get displayed i.e. is there some kind of
scheduling for it?

Paul.