Re: dect phones

> > I recently bought a Philips Onis 200 Vox, which has a shared phon= ebook
and
> > each phone also has a private one.  So far I'm impressed wit= h it, but
then
> > again, I upgraded from an Ericsson R260 DECT which was absolute a= nd
utter
> > tripe.
>
> me too. want to get rid of the R260. Amazon have the vox 200 at =A385.= the
review
> there says it has onhold music. can this be uploaded music or is it selected
> from the inbuilt ones?

I bought it from Argos (as they have such a nice return policy) for =A3119 = inc
second handset.  I have no experience with the music-on-hold yet, so I= can
not comment on it.  I do think it will be the built-in music.

> can the r260 still be used as an additional handset with the Vox as a<= BR> master?
> also, is the vox available in silver?

Again I can't comment on that, as I gave my R260 away to my parents (who incidentally have NO problems with their R260, but they are living and usin= g
it in Holland, so maybe it is the rubbish UK network which is a bit too
tricky to master for the Ericsson?).  The Onis I have is in a two-tone=
gold-ish and dark brown.

Q.