-----Original Message-----
From: Pankaj Dhokia [mailto:pankaj@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 February 2003 10:55
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ukha_d] dect phones

> I recently bought a Philips Onis 200 Vox, which has a shared phonebook= and
> each phone also has a private one.  So far I'm impressed with it,= but then
> again, I upgraded from an Ericsson R260 DECT which was absolute and ut= ter
> tripe.

me too. want to get rid of the R260. Amazon have the vox 200 at =A385. the = review
there says it has onhold music. can this be uploaded music or is it selecte= d
>from
can the r260 still be used as an additional handset with the Vox as a maste= r?
also, is the vox available in silver?

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""