RE: Spycam Better than the X10

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Spycam Better than the X10
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:11:52 -0000

there's also this Darren

http://www.cambox.co.uk/

Malcolm

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Thrower [mailto:dlt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 February 2003 16:31
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Spycam Better than the X10

I thought that - don't think I'd want to see any of my mates 'making
out' !!!

What I'm thinking is putting one in a bird box that I can mount on the
trees in front of the house (I live in a 'Walk' so there's no road at
the front, just a path and a row of trees) then it will look at the full
front of the house and not a view from the house.

Best regards,

Darren Thrower
07971 401654