Re: Re: Tivo SCART control...

>It could be something you need to change in your TV setup to allow
>channel changes when the SCART input is active.  When I switch the
>Tivo out of standby my TV automatically switches to it, but I can
>change channel after this.

That's what I was hoping would _not_ be the answer, as I've rummaged around
the TV's menu, and can find no options for altering the input selection
behaviour... :-(

>Try plugging in a different source like a DVD or video, and see if
>you can switch back to the tuner when it's playing or not.  That
>might give you a better idea of where the problem is.

That's not a bad idea, - however, thinking on it, that's how I had it set up
before the Tivo arrived. (over Xmas). Previously, I had both a VCR and a Sky
digibox connected via scart1 & scart2, both would use SCART switching, (TV
would switch to VCR input whenever "play" was pressed", and would switch to
the Digibox automatically when it was turned on from standby as well...) In
either case, I could still use the remote to change the TV input selection,
between the scarts, and its tuner...

>Or just leave the Tivo on standby while it's recording - or are you
>getting this problem even when it's on standby (if so it could be a
>fault in the Tivo).

No, the TV behaves properly if the Tivo is in standby mode....

Paul G.