SliMP3 Bulk Buy 2

Guys,

Sorry I've not been in touch much of late but I was away on holiday and
I knew that Slim Devices did not have stock to fulfil the order until
late this week or next.

This message also posted to UKHA_D, this will be the final post on this
bulk buy to the group, if you want in on the buy email me today using
"Slim BB2" as the subject, after this point I'm not going to be a= ble to
guarantee that you will be able to join the buy.

The story so far....

I have a price from Slim Devices which is better than I got on the last
bulk buy, I'm hoping that the players will work out about =A35 cheaper
than the last time delivered in the UK, despite my miscalculation on the carriage costs on the last buy. Well, strictly speaking that wasn't my
mistake but the couriers that quoted it wrongly and charged me another
=A3100 a few months after the event!

With that in mind, I'm just going to use Royal Mail this time fully as
it=92s a lot less hassle.

With the quantity of players being ordered there is no problem in
achieving the pricing point as things stand, good news indeed.

I need to fine-tune a couple of bits, like the bank charges as it's
based on the amount involved and the carriage but basically we are good
to go. With that in mind I'll send details on the payment etc. as soon
as I can, in other words, as soon as I get the information which should
be in the next day or so with luck.

So, you'll hear from me by the end of the week and we'll get things
moving. :)

K.