Re: PS2 Remote Power On/Off

Robert Chasmer wrote:

> Also thinking about it I'd like to be able to play a couple of import
> games,
> can anyone recommend any good hacks for the PS2.  Specifically DDRMAX:
> Dance
> Dance Revolution (http://ps2.ign.com/articles/374/374173p1.html)
> <http://ps2.ign.com/articles/374/374173p1.html%29> SWMBO
> thinks it would be more fun than an exercise video, which I know is
> another
> banned subject here!

I've not modded my PS2 but I have got these:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006JZ08/qid=1044380842/
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000055ZZ6/qid=1044380842/

Which are Dancing Stage by Konami, as far as I'm aware, it's the euro
name for DDR.

They're both f'ing excellent...... so addictive and means I get the joys
of playing computer games with no RSI flare up....  also use my dance
mat to play Tetris.... :)

Worst thing is they're both PS1 games, so if you've not owned a PS1
before you need to buy a PS1 memory card if you want to save the data...
they've got workout modes with calorie counters and everything.

The dance mat I've got is just a cheap random one from a local
dealer.... there's an official one but as far as I can tell they're all
a much of a muchness... hopefully someone will bring out a hard one
aimed at the home market (or I'll go and disasemble an arcade one... :D )

The party one has loads more options than the Euromix one, but Euromix
has some songs that party doesn't have.

HTH!

--
Doogie