Re: Mounting kit...

Phil,

I have several bezels for 3.5" DAT drives in both 3.5 and 5.25 formats.

Is yours a HP model? - the fixings may differ from one make to another I
guess?....

One other thing I once did before I was able to aquire the right size bezel,
was to take one of the 5.25 bay blanking plates, cut appropriately sized
sections off the ends, and superglued them to the edges of the existing 3.5"
bezel... - didn't look quite as professional as the real thing, but better
than a couple of gaping holes in the front of the PC, and you couldn't tell
>from
If you want to try one, I think I now have a couple of these bezels
somewhere, but as I say, they are HP ones...

Paul G.