RE: xBox - Get one NOW!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: xBox - Get one NOW!
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:00:50 -0000

Of course.

You can either flash the onboard chip with a new bios, you do need a Matrix
modchip to do the programming, but one matrix can program an unlimited
number of xboxes.

or you can use whats called a homebrew modchip which is basically an eeprom
and 29 wires, which is the 50p method I was referring to. You need to be
able to program the eeprom somehow, but there are some novel solutions to
that :)

Check out xbox-scene.com tutorials section for all the details.

Cheers, Des.