RE: AWM2...options

> Don't see why not. It'd just be like controlling a single
> socket with a
> multi-plug jobber plugged into it. I can almost guarantee you though
> that at some point in the future you will forget about the
> current limit
> on the double socket, and plug in a couple of cement mixers
> or something.

LOL !
Actually the devices will be fixed, Ant. I'm actually looking to
electrically isolate a couple of garage door openers..and given they're
ceiling mounted there's not much chance of me getting a ladder out to
use the sockets for cement mixers !

> Tricky. Get sockets with neon indicators? Use a universal module?

Ah...but the sockets are in a completely different room from the
"controller"  (ie mini-timer)
See ?? Not so easy after all....
In the bodge-hack-world I was thinking along the lines of some small
X-10 controlled light that could be switched on when the AMW2 responds
positively the "ON" from the minitimer.

Rob