From: Stuart Grimshaw [mailto:stuart@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 February 2003 13:38
To: UKHA List
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] the Art of Electronics

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 13:15, James,Daniel wrote:
> There is a copy on Amazon Marketplace for =A319.00

What is Amazon Marketplace? Is that 2nd hand? Not that I have any
aversion to buying 2nd hand, but what are the sellers like, are they
reliable?

--
Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the WorldCom Internet Managed Scanning Service - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.worldcom.com