  From: Phil Harris
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 2:36 PM
  Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Not HA but pretty urgent!

  Thanks for the pointer ... picked one up at Curry's this morning for= =A3269
  and it really has done a superb job. Just been out to the inlaws for= lunch
  and got back and the carpets are as near as dammit dry and not a tra= ce of
  the lingering smell of vomit anywhere.

  The only "downside" I found was that apart from having a f= airly voracious
  appetite for the cleaning solution (which would have had as much to = do with
  using it on the intense clean setting as anything else) I had to hoo= ver the
  carpet almost immediately with a normal vaccuum cleaner as it produc= ed loads
  of big balls of fluff!

  I know hiring would have been cheaper but as with anything I'd rathe= r be
  prepared and at least this way we can drag it out at a moments notic= e!

  Overall though it really does seem to be a superb unit and far bette= r than
  the VAX ones that my inlaws have which they class as "next to u= seless".
  Thanks for the pointer there Paul.

  Phil

  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=