Re: Hello there

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "adamiec2000 <max.barker@l...>"
<max.barker@l...> wrote:
> Hello, my name is Max Barker. I've been reading the list for twelve
> months, having discovered it via the excellant AutomatedhomeUK
> website.
>
> I will (hopefully) be soon moving to a new home, which will allow
me
> to introduce a degree of automation.

Got Gazumped the next day! Luckily the panic of being homeless led me
onto a much better house. Someone else's greed worked in my favour
for once.

> The first jobs to be done in my new home will be to install Comfort
> and gas central heating. The Comfort install should be a doddle,
just
> replace the old alarm and run a few extra wires. The GCH will be
> fitted by a gas engineer.

House 1 (no longer an option) had no central heating, so would have
had a combi boiler fitted.
House 2 (my new home, legal stuff pending) has central heating and
hot water controlled off an old mechanical timeswitch. I'm going to
replace the timeswitch with a spare appliance switch I've got lying
around. Programming will be controlled via comfort (on/off times,
ccentral heating off when alarm active, phone in and switch heating
on ready for when we come in early from work).

This is obviously inspired by Keith Doxey's AD10 tutorial
http://www.diyha.co.uk/tutorials/ad10.html

How can I make the above link appear as a link?