  From: Paul S Gale
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 12:53 PM
  Subject: [ukha_d] Anyone sold a HA enabled house?

  Just wondering what estate agents made of features that were to be
  included in the sale (CAT5 infrastructure, X10 LD11's, multi-room
  speakers etc). Did any of this actually make a difference to the price,
  turn people on/off?

  Not looking to sell just yet (only had the place a year) but probably
  will in a couple of years - maybe for a self-build.

  Paul.