Comfort Audio connections...

I'm just about to try to connect up the audio connections on a UCM01A to my
soundcard, and I want to check the connections...

Note: I've looked at the drawings here:

http://www.comfort.org.uk/images/Plan1_big.jpg
http://www.comfort.org.uk/images/Plan3_big.jpg

But to be honest, sitting here with a cable in my hand with 4 bared & tinned
ends, they really aren't any help... :-(

All I want to know is what exactly to connect to where on the UCM headers..

I have a standard stereo 3.5mm jack plug with 1m of cable attached, with 4
bare wires at the other end ready to go onto the UCM (I cut the lead off an
old pair of el-cheapo headphones). MY UCM has 3 terminal blocks, each with 2
terminals, these are:

JP3 - labelled MIC VOICE COMFORT
JP4 - labelled MIC VOICE AUX
JP5 - labelled 12V COM

I presume JP3 is the audio IN to the comfort side, and JP4 is the Audio
OUT... - JP4 being what I want to connect to my soundcards line in...

JP4 has just 2 terminals, labelled VOICE and MIC, - now obviously the
comfort audio is mono, so there is only one signal line per audio channel,
and I am guessing that VOICE is the one I want to use to get comfort audio
to the PC?... - I guess I connect both the L & R audio channels to the VOICE
terminal at JP4... - where do I connect the ground to? - is it the COM
terminal on JP5???

So it would be like this... (hope the ASCII art makes it!)

3.5mm jack plug L  ------------Audio L---------------to JP4 VOICE
                       +-------Ground L------+

3.5mm jack plug GND----                     +-------to JP5 COM

3.5mm jack plug R  ------------Audio R---------------to JP4 VOICE

I'm assuming of course, that because a stereo 3.5mm jack plug has 3
connectors (tip, barrel, barrel), that the GND is commoned between both
audio channels.

Hope this is clear? and hope someone can tell me PDQ if this is right ot
not, as I've got the PC on the bench now....

TIA

Paul G.