RE: Anyone got Silent Gliss Curtain tracks? - photos

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Anyone got Silent Gliss Curtain tracks? - photos
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:48:18 -0000

I'm just uploading a few close-up photos of the new Silent Gliss curtain
track to the Yahoo Group photo's area (under Silent Gliss). They show
several points of potential failure. After I received the replacement bits
this morning, I found another bit of cracked plastic (on the end spindle
housing)!!!!  Malcolm at Silent Gliss has been quite helpful though and sent
me spare parts (although they should have got it right first time!)

Oh, and there's a picture of my dog in the snow as well as I thought she
looks so lovely!

Paul.