[ADVERT] Clipsal C-bus

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ADVERT] Clipsal C-bus
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:14:03 -0000

Dear All

Many of you will know I am an ardent C-bus supporter and have it
installed at my home.
As some of you are aware I am a fully accredited Clipsal C-bus
Integrator and have now worked on a few commercial and residential
projects.
Of late there has been an increasing interest in the C-bus products and
I would be prepared to offer my services to the group. I can help in the
following ways:

- System Design & Consultancy
- Implementation
- Programming
- Product Supply

In terms of product supply I would be prepared to sell to group members
at published trade prices.

Please note that product stocks in the UK are still a little sketchy and
some products can take up to 6 weeks to arrive.

If I can be of assistance or people want more information. Please mail
me off list. If you want to see a fully working demo of C-bus in action
come and see me in Devon!

I can also supply Xantech, Speakercraft, Sonance, QED and some other
equipment. I'm not always competitive on small orders though but email
me if you have any enquiries.

Apologies for the advert and please note that I'm primarily on this list
for pleasure. I don't intend to hard sell to ANYONE or actively compete
against the likes of Lets Automate or Laser who services (Which I have
used.) are excellent.

Many thanks

Rob Mouser
rmouser@xxxxxxx rob@xxxxxxx