RE: Lighting

I put in around 40 LD11's in my house (every light is controlled). If I was=
doing it again I would definitely consider using CBUS over X10 for a couple=
of well-publicised problems with X10:

I automate a lot of lights using PIR triggering. I do find that occasionall= y
a light doesn't turn on or off (due to problems with the X10 signal not
getting there). Also not having a way of checking whether a light is on or<= BR> off has some big disadvantages when programming more complex scenarios.

With experience, I'd definitely pay more the features that CBUS seems to offer!

Paul.