Re: Fw: SliMP3 Bulk Buy 2 - Another Update

Ok,

well how about this then...

The rio is unsupported by the manufacturer, it is discontinued and there is= no futher development - they are concentrating on their new products. no c= ode is available for  the server and client software. Database (offici= al) limited to about 10,000 mp3s - limitation of the client not the server)= . LCD screen is dire unless you are at a maximum of 2ft away

Slimp3 is a current product, source code is available and free, screen is 1= 000's times better and you have full control over the software, Slimp3's ca= n be linked (master slave) ...

unless someone is selling you a rio/ddar at a really low price then I'd go = for the slim's

Andy