Fw: SliMP3 Bulk Buy 2 - Another Update

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fw: SliMP3 Bulk Buy 2 - Another Update
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:41:48 +0000

TBH, nothing here tells me that the Slim is greater or worse - the both have rj45 in, and audio out !

G.

Gareth Cook
Technical Consultant
IBM Early Deployment
Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office:  +44 (0) 1784 445 166
Mobile:  +44 (0) 7980 445 166
Fax:      +44 (0) 1784 499 166
Work: g@xxxxxxx
Personal: g@xxxxxxx
AIM Chat : TheBoyG
MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 30/01/2003 17:41 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

"UKHA" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
Today 17:35

.
Subject:
.
Re: Fw: [ukha_d] SliMP3 Bulk Buy 2 - Another Update
.
Category:

Errm, I'd swap my rio's for slimp3's any day... is that good enuff for
you?

Andy

or extreamers if anyone's offering :P