Just how far can $250 go?

  • To: "UKHA" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Just how far can $250 go?
  • From: "Rob West" <robwest@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:46:42 -0000

Hi everyone.

Time to lock up your credit cards again. Don't say I didn't warn you :-)

I've just read about these on the microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter
newsgroup, and thought they might be of interest to those who, like myself,
are currently "rolling their own" HTPC systems.

The message below refers to the International CES show in Las Vegas, BTW.

The Prismiq box is available now (US and Canada only), and the Sonicblue box
is due for launch in March.

Rob.