-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Greenwood [mailto:martin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 January 2003 10:33
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] Bathroom sensor switch

Paul G,

Just been nosing around your online bathroom!!!

Did you buy the Sensor switch module or the sensor pad plus multiway
controller?
>From picture it looks like the latter, but I just wanted to check...
Has it been working reliably? Is it easy for untrained visitors??

Did you look at the secret switch (the one with the antenna)?

I would need to switch two independent lights and the tft screen and three
sets of sensor + controller is looking expensive, however they don't seem
to recommend the Sensor switch in a bathroom.

Cheers,

Martin