RE: Kinda OT: DV editing - where to start

Hey James

My girlfriend happens to have worked on a recent DV project, testing its
impact on education. As part of it she produced a 'DV CDRom' telling you
everything you need to know about DV

Its free! (but theres a backlog sue to re-pressing - they've shipped over
15000 of them so far!)

She says:

Yes they can order a cd

Email snail mail details to dvcdrom@xxxxxxx
This CD-ROM contains information about using digital video in teaching and
learning. It includes ideas on how to get started, choosing technology and
software, plus hints, tips, FAQs and other advice and resources. The CD-ROM
also contains the findings from Becta's digital video pilot, films of
teachers in the classroom using this technology and samples of pupils' work.

There is a bit of a backlog - we were waiting for a reprint - free to
everyone.

Join a mailing list (quite quiet) email email address to
digitalvideo@xxxxxxx
Useful stuff:
http://www.ictadvice.org.uk/index.php?section=as&search_submitted=1&term=dig
ital+video

Lots of docs here - including choosing equipment etc.

Hope this helps

Scott

Scott Crowther
Intamac Systems Ltd

The information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is
intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person,
nor take any copies.