RE: BT CD50 caller id -> computer conversion

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BT CD50 caller id -> computer conversion
  • From: "Dean Smith" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:15:16 -0000

Robert

I'm intending to write a HomeSeer plugin for it, but have discovered tonight
that it appears to just about work (well on 5 or 6 Test rings!) with Patrick
Lidstone's Meteor HomeSeer plug-in - available here
http://patrick.lidstone.net/ha/ha_meteor.html. The log reports some errors
and mutiple entries per call but does decode the number and time etc.
correctly.

This is both pleasing - because its obviously working fine and frustrating
because it removes the actual need to write my own S/W. Writing S/W just to
replicate someone else's functionality never seems to be the same.

Regards
Dean