Re: OT: Aria's website

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:42:38 +0000, Tony Butler
<roaming@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Is it just me, or has anyone else experienced problems with the Aria web site?
>For the past week or two, much of it seems not to work - eg the products page
>and contacts page from the front screen.
>
>I'd assumed initially there was a problem their end, but I would have thought
>someone would have noticed and it be fixed by now.
>Given that I can't reach the contact page, I don't know who/how to inform of
>this :-(
>
>OTOH, maybe it's just me that can't access it, hence they haven't fixed it :-(

Just you mate! From the Contact Us page (but no email address in
sight)

66
Contact Information

All queries for internet orders please complete the email form below.

Telephone Numbers
Sales 08707 44 44 48
Sales Fax 0161 225 7445
Customer Services 0161 248 1616
Customer Services Fax 0161 248 1615
E-Com 0161 248 1616
Technical 0906 47 00 309 *60p/min

Our Address
Aria Technology
Imex Business Park
Hamilton Road
Longsight
Manchester
M13 0PD
99
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway