UKHA Cancer Update

Dear all,

Firstly, let me make it clear that I am _not_ attempting to create a
debate about this. I realise that several members of the Group have
concerns about the way that United Devices are operating, and have
good reason for not participating.

The purpose of this message is therefore NOT to re-open the closed
thread on the ethics of the United Devices project, but to provide an
update on what the UKHA team have done in the last week.

The team currently stands at 21 members. (Two members have withdrawn
on hearing the arguments against UD, and I respect their decision to
do so.)

In terms of the team rankings, this makes it the 923rd largest team.

In terms of "points", however, which are awarded for the amount
of "computer power hours" donated to the project, the statistics are
more interesting.

As far as the "all-time" rankings go, the team stands at number
12761. Not terribly impressive. However the team has only been
running for 8 days, and we are rising in the rankings.

In terms of the "points earned yesterday", a more accurate measure of
how much UKHA is contributing to the cause, we now stand at team
number 278. A remarkably acheivement.

This puts us just behind the teams "Digital Times" and "China", but
just ahead of "Ohio State University" and "evo-drivers".

So, there you have it, UKHAers have more computing power than Evo
Drivers. Whether we have more horsepower has yet to be determined.

Regards,

Mark

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway