-----Original Message-----
From: John Andrews [mailto:groups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 January 2003 10:14
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] Wylex consumer units - type C required

Hi

I have a Wylex made electrical fuse box or consumer unit that is full of
type B MCB's and am after type C MCB's for it.

They look like
http://www.qvselectricalwholesale.co.uk/acatalog/QVS_Direct_Wylex__B_Type__M
CB_s__Rewirable____Cartridge_Fuses_152.html (the first item on the page)

Can anyone help?