Re: IFIT Fitness - not too serious reply

Keith,

Well said. It is a dangerous and slippery slope that Amar is starting
down.

You already rightly identify that the next stage after using a
<MODERATED> might be to stand up to use change channels on a telly.

Have you thought about the horror that lies beyond. I can imagine, if
Amar is allowed to get away with his dastardly plan, a world in which
one might need to get up to [gasp] change a light-switch.

I applaud your action on this, and fully support you. Some may call
this a heavy-handed approach - frankly, those are the only sort of
hands we've got!

Regards,

Mark Harrison
UKHA Heavyweight

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Keith Doxey <ukha@d...>" <ukha@d...>
wrote:
> Amar,
>
> please be aware that the use of obscene language will not be
> tollerated on this list.
>
> The whole concept of a t***dmill is TOTALLY against the couch
potato
> lifestyle afforded to us by our substatial investment in remote
> control technology.
>
> The successful results of our investments can be observed by
noticing
> that many members of the list cannot be blown over by a slight gust
> of wind. In fact, for some of us, a hurricane would fail to make
any
> impact.
>
> Think of the consequences of your actions. Today you have us
running
> on a t***dmill, tomorrow... you will have us getting up out of the
> chair to change channels on the TV.
>
> This must stop NOW :-)
>
> P.S. Being a fat bloke allows me to get away with saying this.
>
> Keith
>

> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Amar Nagi" <groups@a...> wrote:
> > if anyone is interested i am writing a program
> >
> > to control IFIT treadmills

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway