Fw: Fw: Comfort plugin

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fw: Fw: Comfort plugin
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:30:41 +0000

Paul

In my dedicated HomeSeer box, it has the UCM and the CM12 module
connected. When an X10 signal is sent from wherever on the system, the
CM12 reports this back to homeseer.

Now, also, the comfort plugin is reporting back in the log that an x10
event has occurred - would be nice to block this in the log - not a big
thing as it's not changing the x10 status's

G.

Gareth Cook
Technical Consultant
IBM Early Deployment