RE: Fw: Comfort plugin

>Any teasers on what to expect? Need any help?
>I hope you are going to offer an option to reduce the amount of logging
>to the the Homeseer Event log ;-)
>
>Michael

Michael,

I have already implemented, and mostly tested the following:

1- a multi-level logging option. - a registry entry can be set to control
the level of logging to the Homeseer log. The levels are as follows:

   0 - none, totally silent (Except for a couple at startup)
   1 - normal, standard event logging - same as the current plugin
   2 - protocol, Serial protocol logging - logs raw serial I/O details
   3 - maximum, program operation logging - logs internal program flow

Each level includes the levels below it (so level 3 logs a heck of a lot!)

2- An option to have the plugin sync the Comfort clock to the PC clock at
every startup.

3- a button on the plugin config dialog to sync the Comfort clock to the PC
clock

4- Fixed the error that stopped the "About" box from displaying.

My remaing item list is as follows:

1- Query the state of the panel on startup & set the Homeseer virtual
devices to the correct arm state, and zone states.

2- Expose a set time device and method to Homeseer so a homeseer event may
set the Comfort RTC. (so you can schedule it to run at whatever frequency
you want...)

3- Retrieve the device strings from Homeseer so that the log shows device
names as well as zone numbers for zone activations.

4- Have the Comfort and UCM firmware levels reported to the Homeseer log on
startup.

5- Have the plugin report the phone ring event to Homeseer.

6- Have input zone activations set the Homeseer device STATUS as well as the
device VALUE - so that Homeseer events can by trigerred by a "Device status
change" condition as well as by a "Device value change" condition.

That's all I plan to attempt for the time being.... (I'm open to any other
suggestions though...).  After that Patrick (or me if I feel brave!) will
fit the xAP component to it...

Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=1059

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway