RE: Fw: Comfort LCD

michael,

>It is nice to have feedback to Homeseer using Patrick
>Lidstones Plugin (any more updates??).

Yes, I think you can safely say that there will be an updated version in the
(hopefully not too distant) future.

I am working on various changes right now, following which, either Patrick
or me will add the xAP component to it as well....

Watch this space...

Paul G.

>Ps Gareth, I have never read a manual in my life, well not BEFORE
>installing/using the item! <G>

Well you know how the saying goes... "If all else fails, read the manual.."

Stay in touch with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway