Re: Re: Foggin lcd in bathroom ?

>Well if it is totaly sealed they will never need replacing I guess.

Makes sense....

>But if I was going to do it. I would have the rear panel screw off,
>probably sealed with a gasket or my favourite fixer of all time
>silicon mastic. (nowt I cant mend with that. Though not quite as a
>good as gaffers tape)

LOL! - did you ever see that DIY disasters show where a bloke reckoned he
could do *anything* and *everything* with silicone mastic!! - tried putting
in a large double-glazed window unit with no other form of fixing! - was
trying to fill 8" gaps with the stuff!

>What ideas have you got for your box?  I am thinking of making one up
>in acrylic.

Don't know. - not even sure what I'm going to do with it yet, - I just *had*
to order one though!! (Thanks Graham - you git!)

Paul G.

http://messenger.msn.co.uk

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway