RE: Is this a good buy?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Is this a good buy?
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:39:26 -0000

I think the main issue is the mp3 playback =96 however as I remember the Slinke and associated software does not work with the newer models =96 does= n=92t
support the mp3 CD=92s and can=92t control the ordinary CD=92s any more =96= as the
software is not ongoingly being developed if you do envisage using a Slinke=
you may be better staying with the older version. The Slinke maillist could=
probably help more.

            Kevin