Re: Turn over to BBC1 Now (19:30)

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@f...> wrote:
> > Picked up the thread late as usual!! Mind you, BBC was showing
> > regional variations in the Scottish Borders so I wouldn't have
seen
> > it anyway!
>
> A good another Scot! So when we having the Scottish meet this year
then,
> can't let the English have it all their own way! ;)
>
> Oh and after the bill for the last Scottish meet and the slagging
I got
> for it, I think I'll pass on organising it this year. ;)
>
> K.

Hi Kenneth

You'd better add an "adopted" to the another Scot - my accent would
soon give me away (I just cannot get rid of my Potteries drawl!!).
SWMBO is a good Scots lass so hopefully that counts!

A Scottish meet sounds good, maybe someone will fill me in with the
details of previous events after your comment :)

Neil

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway