RE: [OT] Program for printing photo's easily ?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Program for printing photo's easily ?
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:03:26 -0000

Ditto; up there with the likes of Screwfix and Amazon.  19p a print if you
pre-purchase as well, plus we share our on-line baby album with the family,
so they can order their own prints.
=20
I'm planning to try www.ofoto.co.uk <http://www.ofoto.co.uk>  next, as
they're offering 20 free prints.  Quote code "Winter03" to get
them.
=20
And to answer the original question, I use Corel PhotoPaint because I
alway=
have, but the Sunday Times was banging on about an MS photo editor that is
very god, and easy to use, this is an extract:
=20
-----------------------------------
=20=20

SOFTWARE OF  THE YEAR

Microsoft Digital Image Suite

Great photo software from Microsoft? Bill Gates's crew may have released
some stinkers in the past, but Digital Image Suite is a winner. For =A365,
this is software that will put a smile on the face of any digital-camera
owner - beginner or pro. It comprises two programs: an album for storing
an=
archiving photos to CD, and an editor for enhancing and editing images.
Bot=
are superb. The editor will improve poor pictures and remove glitches with
ease; the album makes it a doddle to find what you want, and will even
create narrated photo shows on video CDs that will play back for relatives
across the Atlantic. A must for any digital-camera enthusiast

HTH

Pete