From: Simon Randall [mailto:srandall@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 December 2003 12:31
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] (OT) Win 2k Account lockout problem

Ive had this issue before.

I found it was where a service had been configured to run with a user name
and password and the user had then change the password.  But not the
password on the service.  So every time the service runs it lock out the
user as the password is enter wrong 3 times!!

So just look for a service they are running as their user?