From: Neil Fuller [mailto:neil@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 December, 2003 23:51
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Email Reader

Anyone got any suggestions for an "on-line" Email reader?

I want to be able to look at what's in my inbox on the server before
downloading the mails. I also want to be able to delete cr@p - sorry, spam,
before I download it. In theory, it should then be bounced.

I'm told that, again in theory, it will eventually reduce the number of
spam
lists I'm on????

I was recommended JBmail but the damn thing keeps crashing so is pretty
much
useless so has anyone any other suggestions?

TIA

Regards

Neil

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004