RE: Dippy freeview questions

This one doesn't; it's the 121 model, here  http://tinyurl.com/2tt3y

> Hmmm ... the Nokia *SHOULDN'T* suck signal when it's powered (either
on
or
> in standby) - when off then you should find you lose the pass through
> signal.

Putting it into standby had no effect, but I didn't try powering it off.
I'll be adding a DVD player early next year, so I might change the order in
the RF daisy-chain and see if that fixes it, unless you really think it's a
faulty unit(?).  I was a little surprised that it did that, but then again,
maybe the signal isn't everything it could be; although it's OK on screen,
they're in a poor Freeview area (according to the over-cautious website and
Currys sales 'advisor'), and the various co-ax leads that eventually
connect
to the aerial are not exactly top spec.

Phil

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004