From: Dean Barrett
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 6:03 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] GV CENTER

We had a similar problem with our Geovision setup, i just changed the user
and password and it sorted it, dont know if it a bug..  I had a valid user
&
password that suddenly stopped be valid using the web interface the same as
you are using.

Have you also checked that you have the IP of your router set in the web
cam
setup ?

We use the same software here :- http://www.rolec.net/cbus.html

Dean.