[UKHA_D] [OT'ish]Projector Question.. ?1500 budget

Hi Guys

I have been asked to source a new projector for work that'll fit the old
mount at the same distance.. :-)

Now I know you guys all have a massive wealth of knowledge and I thought I
might try and tap it a little...

It needs to Hold a minimum of 1280 x 1024 res with a min of 1200 ANSI
Lumens
(the more the better) and according to my boss have a Lamp life of at
least.... forever... :-(( It'll be on a roof mount that can be retro'd (I
is
resourceful in that dept due to financial climate and all) sitting approx 5
metres from an 8ft by 6ft screen...

Any ideas ?? :-)

Mark H..

PS. Sorry about the OT'ish nature of this mail..