Re: Remote Extenders

Hi Nigel
I posted the email below to the list a couple of weeks ago
.....You can have a look at the FirM kit  here.........
http://skybax.rapidhoster.co.uk/~armagh/page19.html

You would need to have cat5 installed at the locations where you have
receivers going back to  understairs cupboard.....

> I don't really want to spend the earth.

If your willing to test  the repeater system you can a FirM  Controller 3
Zone Rx Units and a 8 8 Way ir splitter  free of charge.......

Contact me offlist if your interested...

Frank

Hi All
Been doing some more testing using FirM as a standalone ir repeater
and it seems to be working ok...Have loaded several tx zones with splitters
and dummy ir emitters and its functioning ok.....The receive side works as
per Hv / FirM ..max of 8 zones  ..The tx ing transmits to all zones (rooms)
when a signal is received......I may be looking for a tester...someone who
is after a ir repeater system , has cat5 installed in several rooms ...It
would be a basic system 2 or 3 Zone Rx Units and splitters......Anyone
interested contact me off list.....

Frank