Re: Xbox mod

pretty mych any of the xecuter series, or the xbit.

i'd recommend purchasing any mod required from www.baldbouncer.co.uk=20=20
very helpful, fast delivery etc.

the xecuter chips are 1MB and the xbit is 2MB, and also has usb=20
programer, although the software is buggy at the moment.  i'm giving it=20
a few months before i buy an xbit.   also, regardless fo what anyone=20
else says, it IS worth getting the xecuter PRO, not lite, as it has a=20
built in programmer in case something nasty happens, you can connect it=20
to your pc and correct it, and the price difference is less than the=20
price of the programmer for the lite series.

regards
a very tired Graeme

sorry if none of that made sense, i'll reply again alter if it didnt,=20
but i'm off out just now.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20