OT: Sky RGB output assignment

Hi All

I wonder if someone could help out with how the scart port on Sky=20
set to RGB outputs signals??
I am not very good at this but have just bought a BIG plasma and a=20
Lumagen scaler to go with it. The scaler accepts RGB and component=20
and s-video. All on BNC inputs. The RGB inputs support up to 5 BNC=20
inputs (RRGB VH). I have seen a scart to 4 BNC cable - says for Sky=20
output - yet I am not sure how that would match with the scaler's=20
input - in the manual gives the following input spec:

"Inputs
Eight programmable inputs. All inputs can be composite or SVideo.=20
Inputs 4 to 8 can also be selected as component. Inputs 7 and 8 can=20
also be selected as pass-through.
Composite and SVideo inputs support NTSC (M, Japan, 4.43), PAL (B,=20
D, G, H, I, M, N, Nc) and SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L).
Component inputs accept interlaced SDTV YPRPB video.
The TV decoder analog-to-digital conversion uses 10-bit oversampling=20
A/D's.
Three, or four, line adaptive comb-filters for Luma and Chroma=20
reduce cross-luma and cross-chroma artifacts.
The pass-through inputs are actively buffered, have a nominal=20
bandwidth of 300 MHz and a =B11.1 volt nominal input/output range."

Can anyone advise what method / cable type would yield the highest=20
quality from Sky scart out.

Many thanks

Keyvan R

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004