Bathroom lights

Hi all,

I am now re-building my bathroom and was looking at lights.

I passed the local Focus DIY place last night and was baffled by the array
of lights available!

What I am thinking off is down lighters but there are soooo many to choose
from hence this post...

Does anyone have any advise as to what to look out for? they will be
connected back to the DIN modules, maybe one set operated purely by HV/ACE
and another set controlled by a PTM ceiling mounted pull cord.

I do like the look of the small halogen lights but do not know if they will
work.

TIA,

B.

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004