RE: NOW Alarm monitoring WAS Comfort

Glad you think so - I've got RSI from that one !!!  :-)

Group 4's general rule of thumb is to cover all UK areas within 30 miles
>from
However, we do a postcode search based on each property's address to check
they're in range before we can confirm Group 4 cover for that location.
If you live further away from a regional base, naturally the response time
would be longer.
We can't all have Group 4 based next door.  :-)

Group 4 do not have a guaranteed response time, due to the unpredictability
of traffic, etc.
I'd suggest this is the same for any response company/mobile security firm.

FYI, our own service, Home Manager, isn't specifically tied to Group 4 - we
have no exclusive deal one way or the other.
We could send alert messages to ANY regional response company, so if you'd
prefer a different (maybe more local) company, we could use them instead.
We'd have to arrange things in advance with the response company, which
could be an issue to set up, but in theory we can send it to anyone.

Ta

Scott

Scott Crowther
Marketing Executive
Intamac Systems Ltd

Tel : +44(0) 1604 679260
Mail : scrowther@xxxxxxx <mailto:scrowther@xxxxxxx>
Web : www.intamac.com <http://www.intamac.com>

The information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is
intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person,
nor take any copies.