Re: Comfort

Quoting Simon Randall <srandall@xxxxxxx>:

> Does anyone have any experience connecting a comfort security alarm up
> to either British Telecom's RedCARE system,  or a GSM system?

Dont know anything specific about Comfort but I do know about Redcare.
Provided
you have a BT Redcare unit installed it only needs a contact closure for
the
interface. Closed = normal condition. Open = alarm condition.

You may well need a proper service contract before you are allowed to
interface. Alan C will probably know more about that as he is in the alarm
business.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv