Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:05:26 -0000
From: Jaspal <jaspalsahota@xxxxxxx>
Subject: new to this: Qu about PC remote control

Hi folks, I'm new here so be gentle ;-)

I've just put together a HT PC type setup, I'd like to drive it
>from
type of thing I'm after. Can anyone point me at a UK source for
these units, or even somewhere I could get hold of the
components to build one.

Thanks,
Jas

More information on Standard Bank is available at www.standardbank.com

Everything in this email and any attachments relating to the official
business
of Standard Bank Group Limited and any or all subsidiaries, the Company, is
proprietary to the Company. It is confidential, legally privileged and
protected
by relevant laws. The Company does not own and endorse any other content.
Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being
that of the Company.

The person or persons addressed in this email are the sole authorised
recipient. Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally,
or inadvertently reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content
in any way and delete this e-mail from your system.

The Company cannot ensure that the integrity of this email has been
maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.
transmission.
If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This
message
is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a
solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial
instruments.