Selling my Jukeboxes and Slinke

For a number of reasons, mainly centered around reclaiming space for
my girlfriend moving in, I am selling most of my music kit. This
includes:

Sony CDP-CX450 400 CD Jukebox
Sony CDP-CX260 200 CD Jukebox
Sony DVPCX850D 200 DVD Jukebox (multiregion)
Slink-e (Slinke) & CDJ

Everything is in very good condition, with remotes, manuals and
cables etc - everything you need to get going with computer music
control. It is all available on e-bay (closes in 2 days) - do a
search under sony jukebox etc.

I apologise if you're not meant to post "for sales" on this
board,
but I thought some members might be interested.

Best wishes

Dan

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx