RE: Digital Home

That's fair enough, it looks like I can stop looking for it know pheew.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Hutchinson [mailto:dan.hutchinson@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 December 2003 10:19
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Digital Home

Have to hold my hands up to this one. We did of course mean Cat 5. There
will be a correction in the Feb issue of the magazine - on sale end of Jan.

On 16/12/03 8:55 am, "Martin Wonders"
<martin.wonders@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, it is.
>
> I did read the article and would also be interested in Dans comments
on
> this.  I still haven't found any manufacturers
> of cat 8 and the standard still hasn't been agreed, as far as I know.
>
> Thanks
>
> Martin

flood
wiring

http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c779s9u/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroup

http://www.netflix.com/Def <http://www.netflix.com/Def>

http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupmai
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupmai

> l/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=722596520>
>
> UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
>
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
 <
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>

> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

> < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

Service.

> UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
>
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> <
http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cr0r9qj/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupw
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cr0r9qj/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroup
we>

.

--
Dan Hutchinson
Senior Editor, Future Digital

ABOUT DIGITAL HOME
Digital Home is a new magazine for a new era of technology style,
connectivity and convergence. From Wi-Fi to Hi-Fi, custom installations
to intelligent networks, Digital Home covers it all with authoritative
editorial, stunning photography and high-quality design, all aimed at
the discerning early-adopter. Available monthly from all good
newsagents, price #4

If you have received this email in error please reply to this email and
then
delete it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
Future.

The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. Future accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

Future may regularly and randomly monitor outgoing and incoming emails and
other telecommunications on its email and telecommunications systems. By
replying to this email you give your consent to such monitoring.